Coating Pan Working Principle
The spraying system is also provided along with the coating pan machine for the film coating/ sugar coating into the tables. This consists of a suitable capacity pressurized vessel with a spray gun mounted on the stand. Alternately a peristaltic pump is provided to transfer the liquid onto the spray gun and then sprayed into the pan
An exhaust blower is provided as an option for exhausting fumes generated by the spraying of the liquid into the tables/ material in the coating pan.
A wet scrubber is also provided as an option for neutralizing the exhaust fumes before entering into the open atmosphere.
We Are a Leading manufacturer and Exporter of Coating Pan Manufacturer in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Coating Pan Specification and Features:
- In compliance with cGMP guidelines
- All Contact parts SS 316/ SS 304 & Non- Contact parts SS 304
- Conventional coating system for manual film coating and sugar coating
- Easy interchange facility with different size of Pan
- FLP construction can be provided with extra cost.
Coating Pan Capacity
|S.no.||NUCP – 24”||NUCP – 36”||NUCP – 48”||NUCP – 60”||NUCP – 72”|
|Pan RPM||24 / 72||12 / 36||10 / 30||8 / 24||5 / 10|
|Drive Motor HP||0.5 HP||1 HP||2 HP||5 HP||7.5 HP|
|Hot Air Blower HP||0.25 HP||0.5 HP||1 HP||1 HP||1 HP|
|Blower Capacity (CFM)||100||200||500||750||750|